The attractive and rugged SA-80 Siren and Strobe Enunciator is a high-quality product that is simple to install, without the cost and hassle of wiring.
This enunciator has two alarm sounds, for fire and burglar, at a noticeable 103 db. The advanced housing design is water resistant, with water paths for drainage around the speaker and strobe chamber to protect the internal circuitry from exposure to the elements.
Other features include a built-in strobe lamp, cover and wall tamper detection, and rechargeable backup battery.
- Loud speaker siren, with Piezo Option (103 db)
- Four distinct signals – Burglar, Fire, Tamper, Status error
- Internal audio and battery protection features to extend the life of the unit
- Rechargeable battery backup
- LED Indicators for quick battery status viewing and AC power
- Designed for harsh environments, weatherproof at IP34 Level
- Optional strobe
- Aesthetically pleasing design
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Compatible with Rosslare Security products from the related Series (H-Series: 868.35 MHz, G-Series: 433.92 MHz).
- Controllable volume through internal jumpers
- Cover and wall tamper detection
- Selectable auto-shutdown of 5 or 15 minutes